Monday 6 July 2009

Sennum Cove- Waiting for the Weather Window"

We made our way from Falmouth on last Sunday once exiting the harbour hit bad weather only making 6 or 7ks.
Due to some funny circumstances Chris and I managed to loose one another just after Coverack, I returned to the port while Chris carried on accross the Bay from Black Head to the Lizard, carrying to Mullion leaving me to paddle the Lizard on my own, slightly nervy but very enjoyable. Having a brilliant time in Mullion meeting some lovely people.

Currently stuck at Sennum Cove westerly winds haven't eased up for the past four days or so. Not a bad thing though as this enables time to be spent in the surf.

I will be carrying on North While Chris waits for a weather window to the Isle of Silly's.

No comments:

Post a Comment